Hey "y'all"
So this weekend was kind of a big weekend in my life for me...well it's been a while since I've spent some quality time with my dad, doing something special; so, this Friday I was all by myself with nothing better to do but laundry adter my mani/pedi. My sister went out with her friends, my mom and my dad had a fire dept. dinner party to go to. Saturday, I chose to babysit all day while my parents and sister went out to the East end of Long Island for shopping and dinner. So today it was my turn to spend with my dad. I got up early to ask my dad if he had already made plans and it turned out he didn't; so, I asked him if he would like to go with me to Tiffany & Co. and bagels for breakfast. He said yes of course, I didn't want anyone else to know where we were going because I just wanted it to be me and my dad. The reason why I wanted to go to Tiffany's with my dad was because my dad has built me up a "Tiffany fund" with gift cards and Tiffany Money (from way back when they still made Tiffany Money lol) to buy something nice for myself. I had been saving this money for years and finally I found a ring I really liked and I've been wanting a nice/good quality ring for so long. I wanted my dad to be there because he has been giving me this money and having him there meant a lot to me. I know it was something simple in reality; but, it truly means a lot to me. My dad knows the importance of having nice things in life that you can pass on to your future family or just something that you love and have forever. I don't get to spend much time with my dad because he works so much and only gets every other weekend off but most times he is still stuck at work even when he's off. Unfortunately, when my dad and I got there they didn't have the size or color so I ordered it and it should be here Thursday so I will definitely be thankful for that lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment