Hey "y'all"
I'm so glad the weather was beautiful again today for all of the parades and celebrations that took place for St. Patty's Day! What I'm most happy about is my corned beef and cabbage, Irish Soda Bread, potatoes, and Shepard's Pie that I got to have for dinner! My good friend Alex has never had corned beef before or a St. Patty's Day celebration for that matter; so, I invited her over to show her what it's all about being that I'm Irish and she is Italian. In addition, I want to thank her so much because she gave me a Philosophy body spray that I love...I'm so excited and I can't wait to try it!! It's kind of late but I can't fall asleep and so I'm just downloading some new country music for my ipod and then tmo I'll hopefully get in some rest but I'll probably do a few things to start my week and I'll definitely post tmo!
No comments:
Post a Comment