Saturday, March 10, 2012

The First Blog!

Good morning/afternoon "y'all"...I love saying that!!
    It's a beautiful sunny morning here, unfortunately I'll be spending it mostly doing work for the SAT's and school projects, but a nice break to enjoy the weather won't hurt!  Do any of you watch Pioneer Women on the Food Network Channel?  I'm a big fan and I loved today's episode!  If you missed her you can get her recipes on Food Network.com.  Ok, down to the nitty gritty...so I was up late last night to explore some of the best ways to set up my blog and each day of the week I want to have themed days so starting this week I'll start the blogging with themed days!  here are my themes: (They are not set in stone so if you have cool ideas for me let me know!)
Miss Manners for Mondays: (tips/thoughts/ lesson for southern etiquette)
Tips/Try this Tuesdays: (Like to try new things?  I'll post some of my favorite & new things to share with you)
What's Up Wednesdays:  check in to see what's new with me
Thankful Thursdays: it's good to take a step back and be thankful
Fashion Fridays: New/Fashion beauty trends ...I'll keep my eye open to share anything fashionable for you
Weekend Trend:  I'm always busy on the weekends whether I'm traveling, or doing homework there is always something to blog about and share the things that are trending and sharing my weekend plans with you so hopefully you will be inspired too!

Sincerely,
The Southern Wannabe aka Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment