So today I went horseback riding and I had a blast! I did mostly flatwork; so, I didn't do much jumping but that's ok. However, when I'm not jumping it gives me more of an opportunity to work on my technique; so, I worked on flying lead changes and I cantered without my stirrups for the first time and I loved it! Another thing that is new with me is that I don't know if you know this about me; but, I am obsessed with nail polish. I must have thousands of nail polishes by now & I'm very specific about how I choose my nail polishes too lol. I choose it based on brand, name of the color, and of course the actual color. Being that the seasons are changing, I want to make sure I'll have a wide variety of spring/summer shades to choose from. Therefore, I wanted to blog about this to show you how crazy/obsessed I am with nail polish that I was that desperate that I ordered two new shades off of amazon.com. Although, in the end I got the better end of the deal because they were cheaper than buying them in the store for full price overall so I was happy!
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Horseback Riding/New Nail Polishes
Hey "y'all"
So today I went horseback riding and I had a blast! I did mostly flatwork; so, I didn't do much jumping but that's ok. However, when I'm not jumping it gives me more of an opportunity to work on my technique; so, I worked on flying lead changes and I cantered without my stirrups for the first time and I loved it! Another thing that is new with me is that I don't know if you know this about me; but, I am obsessed with nail polish. I must have thousands of nail polishes by now & I'm very specific about how I choose my nail polishes too lol. I choose it based on brand, name of the color, and of course the actual color. Being that the seasons are changing, I want to make sure I'll have a wide variety of spring/summer shades to choose from. Therefore, I wanted to blog about this to show you how crazy/obsessed I am with nail polish that I was that desperate that I ordered two new shades off of amazon.com. Although, in the end I got the better end of the deal because they were cheaper than buying them in the store for full price overall so I was happy!
So today I went horseback riding and I had a blast! I did mostly flatwork; so, I didn't do much jumping but that's ok. However, when I'm not jumping it gives me more of an opportunity to work on my technique; so, I worked on flying lead changes and I cantered without my stirrups for the first time and I loved it! Another thing that is new with me is that I don't know if you know this about me; but, I am obsessed with nail polish. I must have thousands of nail polishes by now & I'm very specific about how I choose my nail polishes too lol. I choose it based on brand, name of the color, and of course the actual color. Being that the seasons are changing, I want to make sure I'll have a wide variety of spring/summer shades to choose from. Therefore, I wanted to blog about this to show you how crazy/obsessed I am with nail polish that I was that desperate that I ordered two new shades off of amazon.com. Although, in the end I got the better end of the deal because they were cheaper than buying them in the store for full price overall so I was happy!
Labels:
What's Up Wednesdays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment