Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Finally...My latest purchases!!

Hey "y'all"
      I hope you're having a great day!!  It's finally being posted...all of my latest purchases (sorry it was so long overdue)  
Btw, I was on Facebook this morning and came upon this really preppy monogramming website, of course I liked it!  It's called Marley Lilly and everything is reasonably priced and they have a huge variety for all of your preppy needs!!

Country Song of the Day:  "Truck Yeah" by Tim McGraw
*a new song of Tim's & I love it!!
Have a great day y'all!
~Jane

This was the pretty floral centerpieces at my neigbor's 4th of July celebration...I totally forgot to post them in my blog the next day; so, I thought I'd at least share them with you now lol

This is the sunset nearby where I have a house in Upstate NY ...so beautiful

I ordered Lilly Pulitzer watches because I never leave the house without a watch on; so, I thought these would be a perfect summery watch!  This one is featured in Chum Bucket

This one is featured in Floaters

a first of many Lilly Pulitzer scarves I will be buying!  I'm so excited to finally own a murfee scarf!!  My next one will definitely be more pink and green though lol

I bought stickers from Lilly Pulitzer to put on my calendar for next year

My calendar book for next year!  So excited these planners are the perfect size

new nail polish colors I have bought...nail polishes are so my guilty pleasure

The cover box to Bobbi Brown's Party Shimmer Brick


The Party Shimmer Brick palatte...I thought this would be perfect to add a little shimmer for nights out

No comments:

Post a Comment