I hope all is well with you!! This weekend as I'm sure most of you know, I went to my upstate house with my sister and our good friend Chris. It was probably one of the better times I have had up there because there were many fun things to do together. We cooked together, went to Howe Caverns, the race track, etc.; but, most of all it was nice bonding time lol. We had a lot of good laughs and overall it was a really nice time and it's always an experience. Here are some pictures to see for yourself! Have a great day! Tmo's post will be all of my placed orders... and yes they are in picture form!
Country Song of the Day: "Little White Church" by Little Big Town... this song was stuck in our heads all trip so I thought it'd only be appropriate to post it to go along with the Weekend Getaway Recap!
~Jane
![]() |
| My sister, Emma and I |
![]() |
| Chris and I |


No comments:
Post a Comment