Saturday, July 14, 2012

Kenny Finally Turned 21!!

Hey "y'all"

     This past week my cousin, Kenny, my Aunt Lisa and my Uncle Kenny were visiting from KY!  We had a blast as always and this July, Kenny finally turned 21!  My family and I decided to throw him a surprise party last night which turned out to be a hit!  I will definitely be posting pictures of the birthday bash within the next few days.  Also, my good friend Christina just had her high school  graduation party too!  Unfortunately, it was on the same day as Kenny's party so I could only stay at her party for a little while; but everything was great about her party and I wish her the best of luck in college!  Today I plan on relaxing and getting ready for my soon-to-be "Aunt" Kerry's bridal shower!  My uncle and Kerry are getting married this September and I'm so happy for them!  They are a perfect couple and we love Kerry and we are so glad she will be joining our family!  I need to do my nails and get my outfit ready.  I can't wait!!  I hope y'all are having a great day!
Country Song of the Day:  "Always Gonna Be You" by Kenny Chesney

Sweetly,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment