Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Working Weekend!

Hey "y'all"

      The past two days have been a little busy for me.  I've been running around food shopping and cleaning and now today I am headed to my aunt and uncles to babysit my cousins!!  I love spending time with them....it'll be the first time by myself that I'm kinda doing a far drive since I've had my car; but, everyday is a new adventure!  Because I know my little cousins have a sweet tooth like me, I baked them my red velvet cookies so they can try them for themselves.  It is kind of a further drive than I'm used to; so, I'm gonna leave a little earlier so I'll be already in the area because there is plenty of shopping in the area so I'm gonna have to hit up the Lilly Pulitzer store to see what I can find...hopefully my new adgena book and some other goodies!  I have to go soon but I will blog to let you know how it all goes in the next day or two!

Country Song of the Day:  "Georgia Peaches" by Lauren Alaina (I love her she's so cute and the song has been stuck in my head all day lol)

I hope y'all have a great day!!

~Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment