Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Try This...Blue nails!

Hey "y'all"

     For Tips/Try This Tuesdays I figured it would be good to talk about the fact that lately I've been wearing blue shades on my pedicure and I don't normally go for colors of that shade to wear for a manicure or a pedicure; but, I've gotten so many comments that I am now more open to trying blue colors.  I think Blue nail polish is actually trending because I've seen so many shades of blue on many different people as well and it really does pop!  Below, I've added a few of my favorite blue shades so far!  I hope this encouraged you to try a blue nail polish colors if you are like me and mostly stick to pinks and reds lol. 
Country Song of the Day:  "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line

Sweetly,
Jane



Bobbing for Baubles by Essie
is a really nice gray-blue color, makes a great wintery or fall vampy color

Aruba Blue by Essie
This is a really fun blue color and I find it works year round...I love using it for my pedicures (I usually keep it really simple with my manicure and stick to light pinks; but, sometimes I do add fun and bright colors like this one lol)

Bikini So Teeny by Essie
I'm wearing this on my pedicure now and I've gotten so many comments on this...it looks really great with a tan lol

Sag Harbor by Essie
This shade comes out like a light gray-blue...I love it just with the name alone because I love the town called Sag Harbor, it's a small waterside town that has such a nice atmosphere & it's located not too far from me

No comments:

Post a Comment