Hey "y'all"
Happy Easter! The weather is supposed to be great for all of those Easter egg hunts! At about 11:30am I'll be traveling to Conneticut for the Easter celebration at my Uncle Scott's house which I'm looking fowards to because it has been a while since we have all gotten together. I'm also blogging this morning to tell you that I have changed my Easter outfit...I didn't realize the dress code was more casual so I traded in my tan capris for dark wash skinny jeans, a white blouse, a pink cardigan, and tan flats. I hope you all Enjoy this glorious day and keep in mind what Easter is truly about...not just the yummy candy or the Easter baskets lol!
P.S. my camera's are all packed and ready to take pictures for blogging!
Tmo I'll be blogging about a few things:
What I got in my Easter breakfast
pictures from the celebration
how I spent Easter from start to finish
and much more to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment