Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Latest!

Hey "y'all"

     I hope all is well with you!  My week just gets so busy that it is nearly impossible to take the time to sit down and blog during the week which makes me so upset but things aren't to bad today so I figured I'd chat with "y'all" for a few!  First off I just want to say that I did make the cheese straws (not Trisha Yearwood's, but another recipie)  unfortunately, I think it needs more practice lol, but I did take some pictures which I have to post of the cheese straws.  The finish product tasted great but the proccess was a little difficult.  The next thing I have to share is that I'm riding today and I also wanted to share a quote with you that my aunt posted on Facebook that I thought was very meaningful it states:  "Falling down is a part of life...getting back up is living."  Sometimes we all have our bad days but we can't create a tunnel vision, we can do something about it; and, that's the part where we should live life to it's fullest!  I hope "y'all" enjoy the beautiful weather that's coming!
~Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment