Saturday, April 14, 2012

Latest and Quote!

Hey "y'all"

      Happy Saturday!!   Did any of you watch Trisha Yearwood's new cooking show on Food Network?  I did and I love it!  In fact, in a few minutes I'm going to be making cheese straws t obring to my grandma's house tmo bc we are going for a visit and I thought it would be a nice surprise.  I can't wait until next Saturday to watch her show again ...I'm so excited because she talks a lot about southern  history/tradition and country music!  I'll blog and post pictures about the cheese straws to let you know how they came out because it will be my first time making them!

This weekend I chose to also include a quote:

     "Faith is not being sure where you're going, but going anyway."
              ~Frederick Buechner

I felt this quote was important to me today because this quote says to me that I should take more chances and be happy and to live life to it's fullest and pursue all of your dreams.  I hope you found a similar meaning in it too!

Thank you so much to all of you who follow me it means a lot!

Love,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment