Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weekend Trend!

Hey "y'all"

     I'm Sorry I didn't blog yesterday; but, my mom and I took a shopping day at the Tanger Outlets in Riverhead, NY and then traveled further East to a nice eat a nice salad lunch which was so good!  After we began to drive home and realized we weren't completely shopped out yet; so, my mom still had some things to do at the mall with a couple of returns so we went there and I convinced her to use Bobbi Brown makeup and she loved it and she looks great with all of the new products she's using!  Finally, after what I thought was the finished adventure for the day, my sister Emma asked if my cousin Krystina and I wanted to go out for ice cream and I said sure.  We all couldn't decide where we wanted ice cream from or what type of ice cream we wanted to we just decided to go for a drive and see where the wind blew us and where we ended up lol...we ended up in Long Beach, NY; yet, ended up getting ice cream less than five minutes from home at almost 11pm!  We had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs which was a great way to end the day! So I won't hold you any longer but for Fashion Friday I wanted to share with you my clothes that I bought shopping yesterday...I hope you like them!!

I'm into stripes lately so I really liked these two


These are tan and white seersucker I thought would be perfect for summer

This is my new white pool cover-up (this is the front view)

and this is the back view ...I loved the pockets on here so cute!

This I thought would be a nice summery sweatshirt just in case

This is probably my favortie pick from yesterday!  I love vests bc they are fashionable yet functional as I always say lol!

And my favorite part is that it's reversible bc I loved both colors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment