Monday, April 30, 2012

Today's Quote!

Hey "y'all"

     So I thought I'd start the week off with a inspirational quote that makes us remember what the South is truly about and why we love it so much!  To me, this quote made my day because it reminds me of how much I want to immerse myself in the southern culture! I hope you enjoy this quote as much as I do!

"Growing up southern is a privilege, really.  It's more than where you're born, it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth.  It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music.  It's being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, and coca-cola...and each other.  We don't become southern - we're born that way."  ~tripod.com

I thought this also related to Miss Manners Monday because having manners is having tradition and class and the quote definitely had tradition lol...sweet southern tradition!

~Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment