Did any of you watch the 138th KY Derby yesterday? It was a beautiful and amazing race...congrats to "I'll Have Another"! I've been wanting to see the race in person but haven't gotten the chance yet, I will one day hopefully lol. Kentucky is such a beautiful place I love visiting my aunt and uncle who live there. We always have such a great time when we're out in KY visiting; in fact, there is so much to do out there that it's always an adventure. We have taken quick motorcycle trips to Indiana, another quick trip to the Grand Ole Opry in Tennessee which was gorgeous, and we have also gone to Churchill Downs to take a tour of the beautiful race track and grounds and the museum and it was well worth it! There are many more memories to share with you but I'd be here all day lol! The KY derby is always a favorite to watch in my house since we love horses. My mom decorates the house and makes traditional KY foods with mint julieps of course and we watch the KY Derby from start to finish! I hope y'all had a nice weekend!
~Jane
| The beautiful Churchill Downs |
![]() |
| This is a picture of Mario (The jockey) & "I'll Have Another" CONGRATS!!!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment