A while ago I found this short film on southern girly women who have a love for hunting. It has inspired me in so many ways to pursue my love for the South. I also loved this because I can relate...I am so girly but I don't mind getting dirty every once in a while lol...I've gotten over the fear of having a little dirt on me after riding and spending time outdoors. If any of you are like me, you should definitely check out the Facebook page. It's very meaningful and I also found it very informational about hunting, women who hunt, and of course the South and tradition! Unfortunately, the full video is no longer available but you can still see the clip on Facebook. All you have to do is type in The Debutante Hunters in the Facebook search box and their page will come up. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do! (I wanted to do a darker green to go along with today's post being that it's about hunting)
~Jane
![]() |
| These are The Debutante Hunters! ~Such strong women inside and out~ The Country Song of the Day: "Gunpowder & Lead" by Miranda Lambert....I don't know if there is a better song to go along with today's post being that it's about The Debutante Hunters, and I know there is all a little bit of that in all southern women know matter how preppy or girly we are lol |

No comments:
Post a Comment