Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!!

Hey "Y'all"
     First off Happy Memorial Day and thank you to those of you who have served for our country!

Second, for Miss Manners Monday on Southern Living.com I found tons of "how-to" videos on Southern etiquette, food, tradition, entertaining, fashion, beauty and a ton of other videos but today I will focus my attention on the etiquette section.  Watching these videos, I found them extremely helpful on writing thank you notes (I know how crucial this is to Southern tradition, which I love!) how to set the table, traditional Southern Monogramming and a ton of other things!  I thought the thank you note video would be something many of you might want to watch because I know most of you will be going to BBQs, visiting family, etc... from now and throughout the summer. 

Lastly, today I am going to my good family friends beach house which they just recently bought and totally rerenivated...I can't wait to see it!  It's a hot and beautiful day where I am so a day at the beach and BBQ will be a perfect way to spend Memorial day/ the un-official start of summer!
Country Song of the Day:  "Home" by Dierks Bentley - thought this would be appropriate for Memorial Day

God Bless America!!!
~Jane

Happy Memorial Day & Thank you to those of you who served for our country!

No comments:

Post a Comment