Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Counting Down the Hours!!

Hey "Y'all"

     My birthday is tmo and I can't wait!!!  However, I am just excited because I just checked my blog and I have so many people who have visited my blog and I just want to say thank you so much!!  It's been a little busy for me right now so I am sorry I didn't blog yesterday but I have to stay very focused right now with my school work becuause of finals and SATs coming up but I will definitely try to make time to blog for y'all! (it makes me so sad when I can't lol) 

I will blog asap about my bday plans and how my first day driving with my car and lisense goes lol...this should be interesting!  Tonight I'm riding and cross your fingers it looks like the sun is coming out so it might turn out to be a nice day for at least a little while!

Today I thought I'd just put up a inspirational quote:

"The harder you work.  The luckier you get." ~Gary Player
(I know this one definitely applies to me right now and probably will for the rest of my life lol)

Country Song of the Day:  "Fast Cars and Freedom" by Rascal Flats

I hope y'all are having a great day!!


~Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment