Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Stoked Out Saturday!

Hey "y'all"

     I'm so happy today was a pretty relaxing day...I got up early to go out to breakfast with my friend Lauren.  It was her first time driving with a friend in the car since she turned 17 in April so we decided to go to the BrownStone Coffee House which was really good...I had passion fruit iced tea with a yogurt parfait....so good!  After we went and got our nails done...I got Jam n' Jelly by Essie on my toes which is a pinky red color & it was my first time trying it so I thought why not lol and then on my manicure I got Pink A Boo by Essie which is a sparkly light pink!  Finally, I laid out in the sun to catch some rays to hopefully get color yayyy!  Tonight I am just gonna work on my English Project and relax.  Hope y'all had a good day!

Country Song of the Day:  "I Go Back" by Kenny Chesney....I love this song, it reminds me of the good times summer brings bc we all know it's right around the corner!

~Jane
The color that is on my pedicure
Pink A Boo by Essie

The color that is on my pedicure now
Jam n' Jelly by Essie

No comments:

Post a Comment