Hey "y'all"
Today's "Miss Monday Manners" are about responses. In southern tradition, I've recently learned that if you don't say "yes ma'am" "yes sir" or "no ma'am" or "no sir" it is considered rude. If your don't address your response with ma'am or sir it's rude and not traditional. In the south I've learned that you can never take your manners too seriously...I knew I always liked south lol. New York is so different, there are so many New Yorkers that have potty mouths, yell at anyone (and sometimes it's just to be heard), and they do whatever they feel like when they feel like it. It gets very tiring after a while and there are times where I think it's ok to lose your cool but New Yorkers just lose it way too easily lol.
Today's Quote: "When I was little I had this idea that life could be perfect. That if you were careful enough, you’d never make a mistake, never be lonely, never be misunderstood, never be frightened, but it doesn’t work that way. Life is big and messy, and you just have to climb in it with your boots on and hope for the best." (QuoteCrave.net,1)
Today's Country Song of The Day: She Wouldn't Be Gone by Blake Shelton
*I thought I would try another way to brighten your day by adding a country song of the day, each day I'll post a new song that had shown up on my shuffle on iTunes and share it with you. If you don't have iTunes you can check it out on You Tube!
Enjoy the rest of your day...even though the weather is a little crummy here, along with the whole atmosphere of the day lol
~Jane
No comments:
Post a Comment