Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey "y'all"

     Happy Mother's Day!  I hope all of you enjoyed this weekend & are thankful for the mother figure in your life! 
 
Mother's Day Quotes:  "To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in it's perfect power." -Maya Angelou

"There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother..." -Sarah Josephna Hale

Country Song of the Day:  : "In My Daughters Eyes" by Martina McBride
*I thought this song was appropriate for today being that it's Mother's Day

Today I'll be making red velvet cupcakes for my mom & Grandma who is joining us for the day at our house for some fish and BBQ ....what are your plans for mother's day? 
btw if your looking for last minute gifts for the mother figure in your life...my mom recieved a spa gift certificate, a cook book, and the fleur de sel soap and lotion set from William Sonoma.

~Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment