A while ago, I was at Bath & Body Works and I picked up the "My Favorite Night Balm" just to get the buy 2 get 1 free lip deal thinking it wasn't gonna do much anyway; but, it turns out that it was the best lip balm I bought! If you haven't tried it already, I suggest you do. It's the perfect moisturizer for your lips and it's clear which is perfect bc I even wear it during the day sometimes lol & I figured it's perfect for the summer and it served me well in the winter too from all the outdoor activities I took part in! It's a small tube and it's dark blue but the balm is actually clear so if you choose to wear it during the day you can put it over a colored shade. Lastly, it's only $7.50 and it has no flavor! If you try it I hope you enjoy it! This product is available at Bath & Body Works or Bath & Body Works.com
![]() |
| This is the My Favorite Night Balm! Enjoy! |
*Enjoy the rest of your day!!
~Jane

No comments:
Post a Comment