I'm so thankful I can say it's finally Friday! This weekend the weather is supposed to be really nice, with that being said...I can't wait to finally throw on a pair of flip-flops! I don't know about you but I could really use a pedicure, I never wear flip flops without a pedicure lol! I need to get my tan on too lol and whatever else it is that will help me prepare for summer so I went on Self magazine.com and what do you know...Miranda Lambert is on the cover!!! I did my research and the web site has really good tips for the best faux tan, how-to do a blowout for your hair, tropical outfit ideas, melt-proof makeup, 4 pretty nail picks and lastly, my favorite part was that Miranda Lambert has an interview in the magazine and online, I loved what she has to say! Don't forget tmo to watch Trisha's Southern Kitchen on the Food Network Channel...I can't wait to see what she has to make!! I hope y'all are startin' your weekend off right and I hope this post helped you get ready and beautiful for summer! Tmo morning I'm out to breakfast and possibly the nail salon with one of my good friends & I'll be sure to blog about it to let you know how it goes!
here is the link for Self Magazine.com: http://www.self.com/?intcid=logo_home
Country Song of the Day: "Hell on Heels" by the Pistol Annies...Love this song and I love the band!
~Jane
![]() |
| this is the current magazine with Miranda Lambert on the cover!!!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment