Sorry I haven't blogged recently but I've been a little overwhelmed with some things that have been going on ...good things! 1. I got a car 2. I got SAT scores back & I did better than expected on them 3. it's the weekend and it's finally nice out (at least for a little while) 4. I am starting to feel like it's summer 5. my 17th birthday is this week!! Anyway, to start off my memorial day weekend, Friday night I went out with my sister and her friends to a place not far from us called The Witches Brew. It's a cafe where teens go at night and it has a haunted theme to it. It was my first time going and I thought it was pretty cool. There are so many choices on the menu but somehow I ended up sticking to the Southern way of life with a slice of red velvet cake and an iced Esspresso latte served in a maison jar! I'm so glad I got to go and have a good time at this place (thanks Emma! luv ya!)...right now I'm just chilling out taking in the beautiful day we are having and getting ready to go out and enjoy the rest of the day before coming home to do my hw tonight ughh but it's ok lol! I hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend so far!
Country Song of the Day: "BBQ Stain" by Tim McGraw ...Reminds me of summer but I can't resist lol
~Jane
| The red velvet cake and iced esspresso latte from the Witches Brew |
| a closer look at the latte...can you tell it's in the maison jar? I thought the way it was served was so cute! |
| a closer look at the red velvet...yum!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment