For today's Miss Manners Monday I thought I would talk about southern hospitality. One of the many reasons I love the South is because they make you feel so welcome. They actaully have traditions when it comes to hospitality like always having sweet tea ready for guests. A southern belle must always be ready to cook, entertain, educate, and they must always be ready and willing to help. One can see that a southern belle is not selfish and when they enter a room their personality will reflect these things and that's what sets them apart and makes them a southern belle when it comes to hospitality.
To help get you started on southern hospitality I posted Paula Dean's Sweet Tea Recipe below just click on the link and it will take you straight to the website! I hope you like it! Or for any of you who like to make the single serving cups with the kureig coffee pods they now make Southern Sweet Tea, these are available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I just picked up some the other day and it tastes so good lol and I swear by the coffee pod machine!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sweet-tea-recipe/index.html
![]() |
| I thought this was a cute picture to go with today's post |
A little inspiration to get you through this mundane Monday:
"Follow your bliss" ~ Joseph Campbell
*I found recieved this from my Real Simple. com e-mails, I thought it was short and sweet to show you that you should follow your dreams and do whatever it is that makes you happy.
Country Song of the Day: "Country Boy's World" ~ Jason Aldean
*Thought this was appropriate bc he sings about "Momma's sweet tea" lol
~Jane

No comments:
Post a Comment