Thursday, May 10, 2012

Less Homework!

Hey "y'all"

     So today I am thankful for the fact that I have less homework for this week.  I am not really sure why teachers are assigning less homework but I won't question it lol...I just feel so much better and I have so much more time to do the things I want to get done each day, it makes such a difference!  also, it's finally nice out!!  It has rained almost everyday for days and I am so happy the sun came out!  What are you thankful for today? 

Country Song of the Day:  "Honey Bee" by Blake Shelton ...such a cute, bright and cheery song to go along with the weather lol

*Enjoy the rest of your day & tmo I'll be blogging about some of the things that are on my birthday list because most of them are accessories and things I want to share with you, hopefully you will like them as much as I do for Fashion Friday!  Also, I ordered a new nail polish the other day and it finally came I put up a picture of it so you can see for yourself!  I thought it would make a great summery color!  FYI: if you love the nail polish color as much as I do, the color is discontinued but you can still order a fresh bottle on Amazon.com! Finally, I also ordered a pair of Vera Bradley sunglasses and once those come in the mail I'll be sure to blog about those lol. 


~Jane

Life Saver by Essie
~it's a corally/orangy color with a little bit of sparkle to it~

No comments:

Post a Comment