Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Birthday Wish List!



Hey "y'all"

     I hope you are begining your weekend right!  Sorry for not blogging last night, I was visiting my Nanny for Mother's Day since I won't be spending the day with her.  Anyway, here is my bday wish list to make up for Fashion Friday! Btw I hope I don't seem spoiled bc I never expect all of this but as you can see I am one of those people that take my birthday very seriously lol

~Jane



You can never have too many iPhone cases or too much of Lilly lol


This Vera Bradley sunglass case to go with my new sunglasses which I have to blog about btw lol


I haven't actually smelled this scent yet but it looks cool and anything that's beachy I'll be sure to love


A White Watch...the one I want I couldn't get a picture of but this is similar to the one I want

 A Lilly Pulitzer Scarf!



No comments:

Post a Comment