Hey "y'all"
So yesterday was my last day of school before Spring break and it was a beautiful day because the weather was nice, I rode, it was my last day of school for a little while, and I went shopping of course lol! After riding my dad and I went to the mall to kill time and I got new nail colors bc I have a serious problem jk lol. I got some light pink shades for spring/summer! Did you go on Rue La La yesterday? They had Lilly Pulitzer for women and girls! I don't really have a lot planned for break but I will be traveling with my family to celebrate Easter with my dad's side of the family. What are you doing for break or if you had break how did you spend it? I think today I might try to cook up a few healthy things and paint my nails!
No comments:
Post a Comment