Hey "y'all"
So today I am supposed to ride but, I'm a little nervous because right now the weather looks a little shakey; but, maybe the weather will clear up. It's a jumping day for me so I'd be really happy if my lesson didn't get cancelled lol. In addition, before I go riding I'm going to the mall with my dad and sister because we need to pick up a few things because Emma just bought herself a macbook pro and my dad bought himself a new itouch so he needs a case...and then I thought well if they are treating themselves with stuff...so am I lol. I've decided to make a further investment with Bobbi Brown makeup. I really like the products I've been using so I want to buy a few more lol. So far that's what's new with me, after that I've just been visiting my friends and trying to relax over my break!
~Jane
No comments:
Post a Comment