Hey "y'all"
So just yesterday I discovered I had another follower for my blog and when I clicked on it I realized it was my sister's blog! I didn't know she created a blog but I was excited to see the things she had blogged about and I think she is so good at it! You should check her out...her blog is called The Practical Prepster! Anyway, I'm blogging today to tell you that last night at my high school was the junior prom. However, I decided not to go because I'm not really into the whole prom thing; but, I did have a fun night with some of my closest friends. First, we went to an Italian restaurant and then my dad surprised us with a limo to pick us up that took us down to the beach. Lastly, we were dropped off to my house to watch a movie. I had a great time and probably an even better time than if I were to go to prom!
Today I'll be looking at some local colleges and a new place to ride I can't wait and I'll definitely be posting pictures of the new riding place. This was a long overdue decision between my family and I and I'm really excited to be doing this and it totally made my day! In fact, this was the place my mom kept her horse before she got married; so, I feel like maybe this is meant to be!
beautiful work you have posted very helpful services on this page like to be here.
ReplyDeletelong island limo