Sunday, June 24, 2012

The 17 Day Diet

Hey "y'all"

     I hope your weekend has been going well so far!  Today I've officially started round two of the 17 Day Diet!  I did this diet last year over the course of summer and I lost a lot of weight and I want to try doing it again.  For those of you who are like me and struggle maintaining their weight this diet works perfectly for me!  Basically, it's drinking lots of green tea, water, and eating plenty of lean meat, 2 servings of dairy a day, fruits and veggies, and no carbs after 2pm.  It gets even better, this diet only requires you to do 17 minutes of exercise a day!!  I am not a fan of working out I have to admit but I can handle 17 mintues of sweating lol.  I like this diet because I don't feel deprived and I say to myself that it's only 17 days and then I can take a break and get back on track.  I love how I feel on this diet, it has quick results and I feel so energized.  In addition to this diet, I think I'd like to keep a exercise and diet log just so that I can reflect from start to finish.  With that being said I hope you find this as helpful as I do!  I also wanted to share with you that I officially gave in and joined Groupon.  Groupon is a website that has extreme couponing for places in your area and it's so easy to join...so if you're a person who budgets like I do then I definitely suggest joining this website!
I hope y'all are having a wonderful day so far!
Country Song of the Day:  "Right Back Atcha Babe" by Tim McGraw

~Jane

"Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality" ~ Ralph Marston




No comments:

Post a Comment