Summer is almost here for me because I have 2 school days left and then a week or so of finals and regents and then I'm free! (well not technically bc of summer reading assignments but that's ok lol)! Yesterday I took my ACT with high hopes bc I think I did pretty well, then I cleaned out my room for the entire day because I had to get my summer clothes together and my beach bag and it was just like spring cleaning all over again but it was worth it...it helped me get mentally ready for summer lol. I also owe you guys a post because I finally watched the music video of "Come Over" by Kenny Chesney and this was a side of him that I've never seen before but it was an amazing music video! Kenny Chesney represents summer for me, when I think of him and listen to his music, I think of summer! Also, speaking of summer, I just ordered another summer essential on my list... Birkenstock flip flops! They are so comfortable for walking and go with a lot so I order a new pair every summer. Even though I have too many different flip flops to count, these and j.crew flip flops are some of my favorites but if I'm going for a night out, Jack Rogers are a MUST!!
Today I will be updating my summer playlist ("Come Over" will definitely be on it lol) and completing other small tasks on my to-do list but I'll be in touch and keep you posted!
Hope y'all have a great day!
~Jane
![]() |
| these are the exact color and model I just ordered and I ordered them from Zappos.com because they are on sale for $60.00!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment