I hope your Monday is off to a good start so far! Last night I went to a good family friends wedding and it was so much fun! I had not been to a wedding in so long & everything was perfect and great! I'm so happy for the bride and groom, they make such a great loving couple & I wish them the best of luck! With that being said, last's nights wedding inspired today's blog post! I did my research and found on MarthaStewart.com tips on wedding etiquette and I thought I'd post this being that it might help some of you as well if you know someone who is getting married soon being that it's wedding season! I hope you find this helpful! I'll hopefully be able to post pictures of the wedding soon too!
Here is the link to Martha Stewart Wedding Etiquette:
http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/228680/etiquette-bridal-showers/@center/272440/wedding-etiquette-adviser#/228678
Country Song of the Day: "Fireflies" by Faith Hill
*such a cute fairytale "wedding like" song
I hope you have a great day and if you check out the link I hope you enjoy and find it helpful!
~Jane
Below I posted pictures of Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's wedding...I think they are such a cute couple and their wedding was perfect!

No comments:
Post a Comment