Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fashion Overload!!!!

Hey "y'all"


  So I know it's not Friday yet; but I have been finding so many great summery fashion things and I figured we'll start today and go through tmo...consider it a fashion marathon lol!  Tmo I'll be posting what has gone into my beach bag that is sitting in my bedroom right now so desperately calling my name to go to the beach lol & also, I'll post some summer beauty essentials!  So here we go with today's fashion finds!
I hope y'all had a wonderful day!

Country Song of the Day:  "Hell On The Heart" by Eric Church
~Jane
Anchor popover hoodie
I love this!  The anchor is perfect and for those cool nights on the beach this sweatshirt is a perfect summer find!
$80 from J.Crew


Vineyard Vines Martini & Cigar Printed Silk Tie
Perfect for dad now that Father's Day is right around the corner!
$75 Vineyard Vines
I love the color of this top and it comes in two other colors which I love as well
$148 Elsa Top Embroidered ~ Lilly Pulitzer
Palm Beach Navajo
I swear by Jack Rogers, they are a must have on my summer sandal list and they come in the coolest colors and styles!
price varies but these are $105 Palm Beach Navajo ~Jack Roger

Miansai® hook bracelet
Cute accessory...it's a bright splash of orange with a little fish hook what's more summery than that?
$55 from J.Crew

3" chino short
Love these bright pink shorts!! 
ON SALE (select colors only $34) origionally $45
from J.Crew


No comments:

Post a Comment