Friday, June 15, 2012

What's in my Summer Beach Bag!?!

Hey "y'all"

     Only three more tests to go before I'm headed off to the beach...and I kid you not when I already packed my beach bag like two weeks ago lol!!  However, I down graded to a smaller size tote bag because the bag that I had been using the past couple of years was so big that I decided to change it up.  So now I am currently using a Ralph Lauren tote bag and the following items are always a must in my beach bag...I figured I'd share them with you because there are some things I have that people might forget so here they are and I hope they help you!

In my beach bag there are:
1. Two beach towels (one for the lounge chair and then one to dry off with)
2. A lined bag with the following items in it
      ~Sunscreen/Face stick
      ~Hand wipes
     ~comb, hair ties, detangler
     ~OFF bug wipes
     ~Baby powder...always comes in handy
     ~a mini first aid kit
     ~Deo
    ~goggles
3. A baseball hat
4. sunglasses with a Vineyard Vines croakie
5. a magazine/book/iTouch/iPhone

I usually wear a cover-up over my bathing suit with flip flops,  and my hair is usually clipped up.  It's just quick and easy because Tanning is a sport for me lol and swimming too of course! 

I'll try to keep blogging more summery things over the weekend but I have to go and babysit soon so I have to wrap up today's post
*I hope y'all have a great day!
Country Song of the Day:  "It's All About Tonight" by Blake Shelton

~Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment