Tmo is my last day of testing and then summer officially begins for me and I'm nervous because tmo's test will be hard but at the same time I'm so anxious to take it and have summer already! Anyway, over the past few days I have recieved tons of e-mail from Real Simple.com about summer food recipies and tips for making your summer the best yet and I found these to be helpful so I definitely wanted to tell you to check out all of the summer fun stuff on Real Simple.com
I also wanted to post a quote because I need a little inspiration in my life today and this quote I recieved in my e-mail was perfect...It sort of relates to a few things that have been on my mind lately lol
"Things turn out the best for those who make the best of the way things turn out" ~ Jack Buck
Country Song of the Day: "Free" by Zac Brown Band
I hope y'all had an amazing day!!
~Jane
![]() |
| I look at this picture and I see peace, happiness, and freedom |

No comments:
Post a Comment