Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Latest Purchases

Hey "y'all"

     I hope your Friday was amazing!  Sorry I didn't blog, I was busy helping out at a birthday party...I now realize that havnig 20plus kids in a pool at one time is definitely a lot of worrying and work.  I give those lifeguards a lot of credit.  Anyway, when I came home yesterday it was a nice surprise to see what I had ordered a couple of days ago waiting for me at my doorstep!  I recently ordered "clippies" from such an awesome website called Etsy!  I have shoulder length hair so I part it to the side and clip it off to keep it from getting into my face and I thought these would be a cute way to accessorize because they are perfect for my hairstyle and they are so cheap I thought why not!?! being that I'm on my tight high schooler with a car budget lol.  I also ordered from the same website cute hair elastics that are just a thick piece of elastic that come in all different colors because if my hair is not parted to the side, clipped off, and down; I'm usually wearing it pulled back.  I hope this inspires you to give 'em a try and find this helpful...if you try them, let me know what you think!   After, I still realized I was in need of more summer clothing...don't get the impression that I'm a shopaholic, I do LOVE to shop but I got rid of most of my summer wardrobe because it was seriously way too small.  However, I always try to give back by donating all of my unwanted clothes to the local thrift store.  With that being said, I recently ordered a few things from GAP and Old Navy which I will blog about in the near future once the order arrives (and I promise I will follow through with more pictures).  I feel a little less guilty when I shop lately because while I still want these cute accessories and clothes all of the time, I'm always told I know how to save my money and how to spend it with only things that I need and a few accessories of course...c'mon what "Southern Belle"  doesn't want accessories lol.    I hope y'all had an amazing start to your weekend...I'm off to the our local farmer's market with my mama & I will try to take some pictures to share with you of the beautiful fresh produce and setup!

Country Song of the Day:  "Chicken Fried" by Zac Brown Band...my sister, Emma recently started listening to this song and has me now hooked on it, I love it and it definitely sounds like summer lol

Have a great weekend y'all!
~Jane
These aren't the exact clippies I ordered but I just googled pictured of clippies to show you the style
I already own a few clippies but I really like having them on hand because they are small yet stay put in my hair

these are also the hair elastics I ordered; again, they aren't the exact ones but I just wanted to show you the style I ordered neutral colors so they'd go with a lot
I've heard they are great at holding hair and are becoming very popular,  I know that if you like these but don't wear your hair back often, they make them bigger for headbands,  I got mine a lot cheaper but a popular websit to order these from is emijay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment