Today's a beautiful day and I just can't hold out any longer...I'm going to the pool! I need to just get away and clear my mind and Tan of course lol!! I'm excited because after a full week of exams I need just a couple of hours away from the craziness. Tmo is Father's Day and I am so excited because it should be a pretty calm day out on the boat and then probably a BBQ with the four of us later. Have any of you picked up the new issue of Southern Living yet? They definitely have some summer desert and drink worthy recipies!! But I won't give away anything else because I don't want to ruin it for you lol! Well I need to get my day started but I'll blog more later to check in! I hope y'all have a great day!!
Country Song of the Day: "She's A Wildflower" by Lauren Alaina
~Jane
![]() |
| This is where I need to be lol |

That is a wonderful place to be in.
ReplyDelete